GreenwichRegency Green Wine Glass
Unit price per
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Denby glass is handmade and mouthblown for us by renowned glass factories. The colour in Denby glass is created by rolling clear glass in coloured chips and melting them so that they fuse.
Greenwich/Regency Green Wine Glass
The result makes the colour permanent and irremovable, and because it contains no lead, Denby glass is safe for use in the dishwasher.
Care and Use:
- Glassware is dishwasher safe, however hand-washing is recommended to preserve the lustre of the glass in some cases.
- To hand wash, use a gentle, non-abrasive dish washing detergent and warm water.
- Rinse thoroughly to assure no detergent residue is left as this can interfere with the aroma and taste of wines, beers and other beverages.
- Dry immediately with a lint-free towel or cloth.
- If you choose to clean your stemware in a dishwasher, arrange securely in the top rack with the bowl facing down. Please do not place in the bottom rack or lay glasses on their sides.
- Once the cleaning cycle is complete, immediately remove glasses from the dishwasher and hand dry with a lint-free towel or cloth.
- Do not subject stemware to extreme temperature changes as this may cause them to crack or break.
For further information please call our kitchenware department by clicking here.
Gifts, kitchenware, cushions, curtains, lighting, wallpaper
Free delivery on orders over €50!
Otherwise it is €6.