Dulux Weathershield Brittas Sand
€70.00 €70.00Unit price per
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Brittas Sand is new for 2017. It looks great on either modern or period homes. It is complemented well by Wicklow Way on plinths and sills and New Wool for cornerstones and reveals. A front door in either Brushed Lavender or Soft Granite complements it perfectly.
These are the recommended co-ordinating colours:
- Trim Colour: Wicklow Way
- Front Door Colour: Brushed Lavender or Soft Granite
Dulux Weathershield - Brittas Sand
Dulux Weathershield Smooth Exterior Masonry paint is Made in Ireland to protect Irish homes from our unique weather. The new Ultimate Durability formula with Superior Flexibility protects the paint from cracking and flaking, while Superior Colour Retention ensures colours stay true and Superior Mould Resistance works against mould and algae growth for longer thanks to slow-release encapsulated biocide technology. Dulux Weathershield Ultimate Durability is our most durable exterior paint ever.
- Formulation: Water-based
- Pack Size: 250mL, 5Litres and 10Litres
- Coverage: 16m2/litre
- Touch Dry: 30 minutes dependent upon temperature / humidity
- Recoatable: 2-4 hours. These times will be significantly longer in cold, damp conditions
- Thinning: Brush or roller application: for sealing new or bare surfaces, 1 part clean water to 5 parts paint. For normal use: thinning should not exceed 1 part clean water to 10 parts paint.
- Application: Roller or brush
- To get the best results make sure allow all new surfaces to dry out completely.
- Wash down previously painted surfaces with a detergent solution to remove dirt, grease, chalking paint etc. where practicable.
- Rinse off with clean water and allow to dry.
- Carefully scrape back to a firm edge all areas of poorly adhering or defective coatings and rub down thoroughly to 'key and feather' broken edges of existing coatings.
- The normal finishing process is 2 full coats of Dulux Trade Weathershield Smooth Masonry Paint, but on previously painted surfaces in good condition, where similar colours are used, 1 coat may be sufficient.
- After use, remove as much paint as possible from brushes before cleaning with clean water.
Paint deliveries are weight based. For example 10ltr paint weighs 18kg.
Up to 30 kg = €10.50
Up to 60kg = €21
Up to 90kg = €31.50
Up to 120kg = €42
Up to 150kg = €52.50
Up to 200kg = €63 (1/2 pallet)
Up to 1104kg = €76 (1 full pallet)