Denby Brown Stripe Painted Large Mug
Unit price per
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
In our Design Studio here at Denby, our design team are free to explore; to experiment with colour and form, lines and techniques, allowing creativity to flow and inspiration to strike. The result; a collection of stunning hand-decorated mugs that use a mix of traditional pottery skills such as traditional hand-painting and alongside new techniques like splatter and marbling effects. These combine in this collection to create a textural range of mugs that epitomise Denby's artisan, handcrafting techniques and stunning glazes perfected over 200 years.
- The craft and artistic skills that goes into making these mugs is represented in the whimsical application of these hand painted stripes.
- Blues and browns work tonally together and when fired create a stunning effect making each piece unique.
- This Mug is ideal for a milky coffee or hot chocolate, any type of tea or the first hot drink of the day. It's also great as something to heat up your lunchtime soups in.
- A little more about the Hand painted Brown Stripe mug: Hand-Crafted in the Denby Pottery from high quality, locally-sourced clay.
- Expertly glazed to enhance durability.
- Part of the Denby 10 Year Guarantee.
- Capacity: 400ml.
- Oven, microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe. Whilst safe for these, care is needed as discolouration and cracks can occur due to frequent or sudden change in temperature.
For further information please call our Kitchenware department by clicking here
Gifts, kitchenware, cushions, curtains, lighting, wallpaper
Free delivery on orders over €50!
Otherwise it is €6.