- Tipperary Crystal ceramics are made from bone china which gives the ceramic a clean, white finish.
- Stack crockery separately from other items such as cutlery, saucepans or glass.
- Over washing will cause the glaze to dull and the design to fade.
- The following guide will ensure that your Tipperary Crystal ceramics and china is looked after properly and will last longer.
- Wash the item as soon as possible after use.
- It is advisable to wash crockery separate to cutlery.
- Metal utensils can cause metal markings.
- Don’t scrape leftovers – wipe with a paper towel or plastic scraper.
- Never use an abrasive cleaner or pot scourer as this will damage the
glaze as well as any decorations on the item.
- Comes exquisitely presented in a Tipperary Crystal Hat Box with Bow.
Tipperary Crystal Greek Key Set of 6 Mugs – Grey
This mug set will make the ideal gift for any occasion. Comes exquisitely presented in a Tipperary Crystal Hat Box with Bow.
Only 1 left in stock
|Dimensions||30 × 30 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.